Last updated on May 22, 2022:
- “Bounce” shall mean a Management System designed for the use by Early Childhood Education Centers allowing them to streamline and manage communication and learning experience with own users. Bounce is provided as a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform and can be accessed through the web and mobile applications. Bounce is fully owned and maintained by Bounce Tech. Bounce Tech is incorporated and registered in the United Arab Emirates. The terms (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Bounce Tech”) can be used interchangeably with Bounce throughout this document.
- “Nursery” shall mean an Early Childhood Education Center that entered into an agreement with Bounce Tech or any of its affiliates for the purpose of using Bounce and extend the use of its modules to Nursery users consisting of Nursery staff (including but not limited to: Teachers, Teachers Assistants, Administrators, and Nurses) and enrolled child’s parents.
- “User” shall mean any Nursery staff (including but not limited to: Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Administrators, and Nurses) or child parent that has been authorized directly and solely by the Nursery to use Bounce as per the terms of agreement entered between the Nursery and Bounce. The term “you” can be used interchangeably with “user” throughout this document.
- Information Collected and Usage
- Bounce will collect information Nurseries provide us whether directly through the system or other means. Data we might be provided with include: Nursery Name, address, size (number of students, number of teachers, etc.), contact persons, authorized signatories, etc.
- Bounce Tech shall not share your information with other 3rd parties without your permission unless compelled by applicable legislation.
- Bounce Tech may use collected information to: Contact Nurseries for product updates, invite Nursery staff to events and webinars, conduct surveys, etc.
- Bounce Tech may use Nursery information and aggregate with other Nurseries information. Aggregated information can be used by Bounce Tec for various purposes such as for marketing, product design and product roadmap planning as long as such use does not specifically identify your Nursery.
- Aggregated Nursery (not users) data might be shared with our affiliates and 3rd parties.
- Nurseries are solely responsible for all data hosted on our platform. This includes but not limited to: user base data and user created content. Bounce will only act as a data processer.
Bounce as any other website and mobile application, collects data your browser sends to the platform. These data include but not limited to your (IP) address, the version of your browser, the pages you visited on the platform, the date of your entry to the platform, the time you spend on every page. Additionally, Bounce uses the services of a third party, such as Google Analytics. Google Analytics will track and analyze your usage of the platform. These data (Does not reveal your Nursery identity or specific information) will be used to further improve our services and offerings).
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.